How to Make Latte Art with Pioneer
Updated: Sep 13, 2019
Who would’ve thought a caffeine free beverage would be as versatile as coffee
? We love the beautiful figures baristas create on our lattes, so we are here today to tell you that you don’t need coffee to have those on your cup!
What you'll need:
1. A French Press
2. 4 tablespoons of Pioneer
3. 1 Cup of Milk (can be an alternative)
4. 1 Espresso Milk Pitcher, or any pour-able container like a measuring cup.
What you’ll do:
1. Prepare dark Pioneer as you would normally using a French Press. Make sure that it is strong.
2. Warm the milk in the microwave for 30-40 seconds.
3. Pour the Pioneer into an espresso cup or mug.
4. Wash the French Press and pour the hot milk in it.
5. Pump the milk using the french press slowly. This incorporates oxygen into the milk and gives it a foamy texture.
6. Pour the milk in the pitcher and swirl and tap it on the counter gently in order to get rid of as many bubbles as possible.
7. Pour the milk into the hot Pioneer with round movements. When it’s almost done, stop and start to slowly layer the milk into the coffee and start creating the latte art.
Creating latte art takes some practice, but with Pioneer you don’t need to worry about how much caffeine you’re drinking.😉
Give it a try and let us know your thoughts in the comments !